Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Heading back to the ortho clinic...

Hopefully I have more answers after tomorrow. Last week I started to use a crutch again to take some of the pressure off my hip. I was still limping, and that was hurting my other hip (left), my calf muscles, and my back. But it only relieves my right hip temporarily. All I need to do is walk around my classroom a couple of times to aggravate it. Tonight, it hurts all the way down the outside of my thigh, my glutes are sore, and the groin pain has made an appearance.

If I do decide to have a PAO next summer, I hope I won't have to use a crutch until then! More after tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Orthopedists doctors have the efficient knowledge of the bones structure of the body and helpful for many joints related problems as osteoarthritis knee

    ReplyDelete